Let us know if you are stuck or have any questions about IEPF Claim.


Have your Shares Gone to IEPF? / Have your dividend transferred to IEPF? / Finding it difficult to know the process of claim from IEPF? Don’t worry we will assist you….

Recover Lost Share

Lost your Share Certificates? / Dividend Certificates? / Mutual Fund Paper?

If you have lost your Share Certificates, Dividend Certificates, or Mutual Fund Papers, IEPF Claims is here to help. We offer expert advice and assistance in obtaining duplicate share certificates and facilitate the process of reclaiming your shares and dividends.

Lost Shares / Unclaimed Dividend

IEPF Claims provides comprehensive solutions for those who have lost or misplaced share certificates and are seeking to obtain duplicates. We also assist in recovering shares from IEPF and addressing issues related to unclaimed dividends.

You can contact IEPF Claim in case you have the following query :

hexagon I have lost/misplaced my share certificates. What are the steps that I should take to obtain duplicate share certificates?

hexagon I have lost my share certificate with transfer deeds duly executed by me. How should I proceed to obtain duplicate share certificates?

hexagon You want to recover your share from IEPF ? Contact IEPFClaim.Com

Recover Lost Share

Who We Are

IEPF Claims is a leading Unclaimed Investment Recovery Advisory Entity managed by a team of qualified chartered accountants, company secretaries, and lawyers. We operate across India, helping clients recover their lost, forgotten, or scattered investments in various financial instruments.

Bringing your money back is what we do


At IEPF Claims, we understand the challenges of managing investments. We assist with physical shares, share transfers, and conversion issues. Our services also cover unclaimed dividends and other benefits. Our team excels in unlocking your unclaimed investments.

Our Services

Loss of Share Certificate or Lost Share

Loss of share certificates:

It's not uncommon for shareholders to lose their share certificates, which can be a significant obstacle in maintaining control over their investments. In such cases, IEPF Claims steps in to assist shareholders in obtaining duplicate share certificates from the respective company, ensuring their investments remain secure.


We Can Help You

How We Can Help You

Transferring shares can sometimes present challenges that impede the smooth transfer of ownership. IEPF Claims is dedicated to providing expert assistance to investors facing various obstacles during the share transfer process. Our services are tailored to address specific issues that investors may encounter during share transfers, including

Mismatch of signature: We understand that companies may deny the transfer of shares due to discrepancies between the transferor's signature on the transfer deed and the specimen signature in company records. IEPF Claims offers solutions to reconcile these differences and facilitate the transfer.

Non-submission of transfer deed: If the buyer pays but doesn't submit the transfer deed, the shares stay in the seller's name. This is according to company records. IEPF Claims assists in completing this process, ensuring the shares are correctly transferred to the buyer.

Mutilated share certificates: Share certificates can become mutilated due to wear and tear, causing issues in share transfer. IEPF Claims provides services to address this problem, helping shareholders restore or replace their certificates and complete the transfer process.



The process of share transmission occurs when the ownership of shares changes due to events such as death, inheritance, bankruptcy, insolvency, marriage, or other lawful means, distinct from a voluntary transfer. When shares are transmitted, the recipient becomes the shareholder of the company and inherits all associated rights. IEPF Claims is proficient in facilitating this process, ensuring a smooth transition of share ownership.

How We Can Help You

Transmission of shares can be a complex and legal-intensive process. IEPF Claims offers comprehensive assistance to clients in managing the entire range of share transmission. We commonly address the following issues:

Mixing up transfer of shares with transmission of shares: A common misunderstanding is the confusion between transfer and transmission of shares. The Companies Act differentiates the two; transfer is a voluntary act by the shareholder, while transmission is an operation of law, occurring without any consideration. IEPF Claims helps in discerning these differences and guiding clients through the proper legal channels.

Holding in various companies: When a deceased shareholder has holdings in multiple companies, specific documentation must be sent to each company along with the share certificates to effect the transmission of shares. IEPF Claims provides diligent follow-up with each company to ensure a seamless process.

Jointly-held securities: In instances where the deceased was a joint holder, the surviving holders need to have a depository account and follow the due procedures for the transmission of shares. IEPF Claims assists in navigating these scenarios, ensuring that the shares are accurately and lawfully transmitted to the surviving holders.


need a demat

Need a Demat: The transition to electronic shares, known as Dematerialisation (or 'demat'), is a crucial step for investors holding physical shares. With IEPF Claims, opening a demat account with a Depository Participant (DP) is streamlined. Investors surrender their physical shares and receive electronic shares in their demat accounts. Dematerialization is mandatory for promoter shareholding, while non-promoter investors have the flexibility to hold securities in either physical or demat form.

Why do you need a demat?

icon Trading Requirement: For a retail investor, holding shares in physical form limits trading capabilities. To buy or sell shares, having a demat account is a prerequisite. IEPF Claims ensure that investors meet this essential requirement for trading in the stock market.

icon Demat is safe and convenient as it reduces risk of holding shares in physical form, reduces paperwork, ensures immediate transfer and eliminates bad deliveries.

icon It eliminates transit losses relating to benefits such as dividends, bonuses, stock split, rights as these are automatically transferred into demat.

icon Any update with depository gets automatically registered with all companies in which investor holds securities eliminating the need to correspond with each of them separately.

How We Can Help You

Here are a few problems that a shareholder often faces. We help such problems and help investors to convert physical shares to demat.:

Dormant demat account: Demat account of an investor may become dormant due to inactivity for a long time. This frequently happens with passive investors who adopt a ‘buy and forget’ approach. This may also happen with an investor who opens new demat account without transferring shares to it from old account. In such cases, the investor faces problems in trading, transfer and transmission of shares.

Lack of updated information: An investor has changed address, but the details are correspondingly not updated with the depository participant or the company, resulting in a mismatch with the shareholder’s database. In this case, the investor may lose benefits such as dividends, bonus, split shares, rights issues etc.

Loss of demat details: For some reasons, a shareholder may loss his demat details, resulting in complete lack of communication with the company and depository participant.



Unclaimed dividend is the declared dividend by a company which is not encashed or claimed by the shareholders. The Companies Act of 2013 mandates that dividends not paid or claimed in 30 days are transferred to a separate bank account. An investor can claim his dividends from this account anytime in the next 7 years. After that, it goes to the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) which is managed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.

How We Can Help You

Although the government has ensured unclaimed dividends, deposits, debentures, bonus, split shares etc to be in safe hands so that the investors can claim it even after a certain period, the number of the affected investors are no less. We provide a whole range of servcies to investors to recover their unclaimed dividends, bonuses, split shares etc. An investor may face such problems because of following reasons:

Outdated records: Unclaimed Dividend largely exists due to incorrect or outdated details of a shareholder in company’s records. Non-intimation of change of address or other details to the respective company results in mismatch of investor’s database with various authorities.

Non-execution of transfer: Shares purchased by an investor remain in the name of the seller due to non-execution of transfer in the name of the buyer. This happens when an investor holds physical shares.

Non-execution of transmission: It happens when a legal heir or successor fails to ‘transmit’ shares in his name after the death of an investor in whose name shares or debentrues are actually held in company’s records, leading to unclaimed corporate benefits including dividends etc.



A convertible debenture is a financial instrument which changes its nature after completion of a specific period of time. It is a type of loan issued by a company that can be converted into stock by the holder and, under certain circumstances, the issuer of the bond.

How We Can Help You

Share Samdhan provides service to investors facing following problems:

Inadequate records: Change of address, bank accounts or any other details are not in the company’s record, leading to lack of exchange of communication between company and investor.

Long maturity period: As these are long-term investments ranging from 10 to 20 years, investors tend to lose track of it.

Loss of certificates: Becuase of long holding period, it’s quite a common issue that investors loss certificates as many still hold it in physical form.



Share Samadhan team backed by Industry seasoned professional having knowledge of entire spectrum of real estate industry helps you to recover your money stuck in property

Share Samadhan will be glad to assist you:

In case you are not able to get refund of your investment in real estate project which is either delayed or halted.
In case you are looking for dispute resolution or settlement with builder / developer / colonizer etc.
In case you are looking for filing suit for your real estate matters
In case you are looking for consultation in family property dispute resolution
In case of not getting possession or no penalty for delayed period

  • Brief of the remedy available under RERA - For your easy reference, some of the important points are as under:
    • RERA has been implemented to ensure accountability, special authority and grievance redressal system in real estate Industry.
    • One of the object for enactment of RERA Regulation, was to safeguard the interest of buyers.
    • Any kind of grievance against the project, which is covered under RERA, can be filed before respective State RERA Authority.
    • As per the RERA Regulation, the authority shall dispose off the grievance or complaint within 60 days of filing.
    • If the authority takes more than 60 days, authority shall record the reasons to do so.
    • RERA authority is very quick and hear the grievances.
    • RERA authority has been given all power of a civil court.
  • Scope of Work - we would consult and complete the following work-
    • Review and analysis of the facts including agreements, and other details individually
    • Aligning the issues with legal remedies as per RERA Act, rules and regulations.
    • Drafting of petition and all other incidental documents.
    • Filing of case before RERA authorities.
    • Appearance before RERA authorities to attend all the hearings.


Recovery of Debtors through The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code

. IBC empowers all classes of creditors (secured and unsecured lenders, employees, trade creditors, regulatory authorities).
. Provides for immediate suspension of the BOD and promoters’ powers.
. Provides for an insolvency professional to take control.
. Offers a finite time for resolution process.

Key Features Insolvency Resolution

. The process may be initiated by either the debtor or the creditors.
. National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) would deal with matters relating to corporate insolvency


Recovery of Unclaimed Mutual Funds

mutual fund

Hundreds of crores are lying unclaimed in the forms of unclaimed dividend and redemption amount of mutual funds. We provide service in redemption of Mutual Fund which remains unclaimed due to following reasons:-

. Mismatch of name / change of name
. Mismatch of signature
. Change of address
. Closure of bank account
. Death of mutual fund holder

Even if you donot have details of your mutual fund, but you remember the name of Mutual Funds houses where investment is made, we can assist in retrieval of information and recovery of those unclaimed mutual funds.

If mutual fund redemption amount or dividend amount remains unclaimed for 3 years, it will be considered as unclaimed and invested by Mutual Fund Houses in money market. And if it remains unclaimed for another 10 years, it is transferred in Senior Citizen Welfare Fund, from where normally it cannot be claimed after 25 years.

Recovery of Unclaimed Matured Insurance

Around Rs. 12,000/- crore is lying unclaimed in Life Insurance due to following reasons:-

. Loss of policy documents
. Death of policyholder
. Closure of bank account
. No claim even after maturity
. Premiums remaining unpaid

We help in recovery of following types of claims of life insurance:-

. Death Claims
. Survival benefits
. Maturity claim
. Premium refunds

If Insurance claims remains unclaimed for 10 years it is transferred to Senior Citizen Welfare Fund, from where normally it cannot be claimed after 25 years.


Recovery of Inoperative Bank Accounts


If saving or current account is not operated for 12 months it becomes inactive and if it is further not operated for another 12 months, it becomes inoperative. Thus we help in making account operative again and also claiming money from the accounts.

Further if there is death of accountholder, we help in transmission through legal process and claim of amount to legal heirs.

If account remains inoperative for 10 years, it becomes unclaimed and transferred to Senior Citizen Welfare Fund, from where normally it cannot be claimed after 25 years.

Recovery of Bank Deposit


If bank deposit is not claimed for 10 years after it becomes due, it is considered as unclaimed. Thus we help in claim of amount from unclaimed deposits.

Further if there is death of accountholder, we help in transmission through legal process and claim of amount to legal heirs.

If amount due is not claimed for 10 years, it becomes unclaimed and transferred to Senior Citizen Welfare Fund, from where normally it cannot be claimed after 25 years.

Recovery of Provident Funds


Thousands of crores are lying unclaimed in the forms of unclaimed provident fund in across India.

We provide service to recover unclaimed Provident Fund which remains unclaimed due to following reasons:-

. Wrong Name / change of name
. Not having PF number
. Not having UAN/ Unactive UAN
. Incomplete KYC
. Incomplete Information seed by company
. Closure of bank account
. Death of Provident fund holder
. Company refused to sign and attest the claim